Combing include PHP files

I have separate php files. I have a master file that I use by include these files like
    /include '1.php';
    /include '2.php';
   / include '3.php';
Now I want to combine this 3 file to one php file.How can I use them because in my master code there are 3 conditions,like condition 1 uses file 1.php condition 2 uses file 2.php and so on thanx

Answer:

Hi you can write your code this way
<?php
    if(condition1) include('file1.php');           

    else if(condition2) include('file2.php');          

         else include('file3.php'); 
?>
you can either write this
<?php
    if(condition1) include('file1.php');           

    if(condition2) include('file2.php');           

    if(condition3) include('file3.php');               

?>
good work !

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9793845/combing-include-php-files